Friday, February 4, 2011

Cricket Terrorized At Lahore


This is no joke man, somebody coming up and trying to blow up one cricket team just for the sake of it. These terrorists are so damn equipped that even an army would be put to test in such unprecedented conditions.
Situation analysis- I don't know everything about this incident nor I intend to know more coz I am tired of watching hours of news for these timely terrorist attacks & lets face it, no one can do anything to such things.
As I am writing this, I feel that there will be another such incident which would be much more devastating & which would make people forget this & move on to the next attack. Its like a chain reaction, thanks to the news people for covering each & every aspect of the terror attacks.

As far as I know

* Srilanka Team is traveling in a bus
* In the heart of the city Lahore, terrorists open fire @ the Srilanka team bus & the police
* Terrorists have hand grenades, AK 47, bazookas & all sorts of weaponry.
* They kill around 5-6 police & probably injure rest of them
* They run from the spot & now its catch me if you can situation.
* Preparation- they wanted to keep srilankan team as hostage, so they got dates & stuff for a long stay/trip.
Now, who is helpless...Nobody to blame, some people just want to watch the world burn & this is seriously no issue which can be nullified at this moment. Its here to stay, we have to face it & hope not to be in a wrong place at a wrong time (again, it's all fate), I believe that's not being cowardice, its just being realistic.


No comments:

Post a Comment